Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: revised Home page
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: revised Home page Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:42 am
    ----
The pictures on the Home page are great.....either I have been snozing or not spending much time on the Gente site but I looked at them tonight and it is great......my Mom lived in Little Italy in New York City when she was very young (she moved to Pennsylvania when she was about 9 years old) and she always would talk about Mulberry Street which was near her home on Roosevelt Street......really great pictures!!

#2: Re: revised Home page Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:26 am
    ----
Thank you Charlie...
It was time that the 'front page' was renewed and we do know that many often forget that it's there..

Mulberry Street did look to be such an interesting street - I could almost feel that I was there looking in all the shops... The other photos too, I felt, helped that feeling of atmosphere. As indeed did Nuccia's wonderful new 'Front Page' for the Exchanges, links etc. The link to that, if you want to look, is at the bottom of the new front page...

Just click on 'Home' if you want to take a look!

#3: Re: revised Home page Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:14 pm
    ----
Thank you Charlie! Carole did such a great job on that, didn't she?

Last edited by nuccia on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: revised Home page Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:56 pm
    ----
no problem

-> General Discussion Groups