Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A Quiet Day Before Christmas...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: A Quiet Day Before Christmas... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:39 pm
    ----
I thought it would be nice just to have a quiet day of contemplation today and so I'm thinking about Biff and his hopes for the triplets and their family, plus of course anyone else who has particular problems and difficulties just now, in this lead up to Christmas and what we all hope will be the promise of a 'better' New Year.

Time to think of any who fear they may lose a loved one, their job, or their home. Fear that even a simple Christmas may be beyond their grasp this year when the world is in turmoil, seemingly because of the greed of so many who even now will certainly never be in the position that their victims find themselves in. Greed, alas, is so often blind to the suffering of others isn't it?

So forgive me, but for that reason I thought it would be nice to light a candle for everyone who, for whatever reason, is sad at this time. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

And to take this opportunity of wishing you all

Carole

Last edited by Carole on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: A Quiet Day Before Christmas... Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole Smile

I will turn around and give your candle to next person in need that i see...

#3: Re: A Quiet Day Before Christmas... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:06 pm
    ----
Awww Carole...thats so sweet. kiss

#4: Re: A Quiet Day Before Christmas... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:49 pm
    ----
Carole..it must have worked. The triplets are ok! Keep it lit...and pass it along.

#5: Re: A Quiet Day Before Christmas... Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:16 pm
    ----
Oh, Carole, now you made me cry. That was a very sweet, and fitting, sentiment.

-> General Discussion Groups