Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:06 pm
    ----
Thought you might enjoy this article from the English version of ANSA Italian Press....

>Calabrese Dialect for Obama!<

#2: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:24 pm
    ----
Woo hoo! With a Calabrese as head of the CIA at least we know the sins of the past will not be repeated and Italians will not be a target of Mr. Panetta's adminstration. Very Happy So, who is doing his tree? Shocked Nuccia, Siderno is next to Locri - that's your neighborhood, right? hide hide

#3: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:46 pm
    ----
uhmmm, yes actually..it is! hehe

#4: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:35 pm
    ----
Hey Nuccia, now that your (yet to be determined) cousin is gonna be the new head of the CIA.... Can you get me a job?

#5: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:41 pm
    ----
I can see it now...Mauro Mags CIA G-man! hide So if you do get the job, the printing press in my basement is for green greeting cards...really.

#6: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:07 pm
    ----
No problem Cathy... By the way... Can i borrow about 50,000 green greeting cards? Wink

#7: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:06 pm
    ----
A job? Sure! The only problem is that you may be inclined to take a trip on that famous time machine of yours and leave my poor "cousin" in a bind. Now how would that look?

And about the green greeting cards....I could also use some please... Shocked

#8: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:58 pm
    ----
Well it seems clear that 'certain individuals' will be ,making the most of sharing an ancestry that is just 5km apart from that of the new head of the CIA!

We had better all learn to bow to the Boss in future I guess....

Watch that slipper........

#9: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm
    ----
I always knew I had family in high places... lol lol

#10: Re: OMG - These Calabresi get EVERYWHERE!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:13 am
    ----
Quote::
Siderno is one of the most important towns along Calabria's Ionian coast at the toe of the Italian boot.

Of course it is..it is part of the Locride!

-> General Discussion Groups