Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Stolen Identity!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Re: Stolen Identity!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:34 pm
    ----
emmy..

I've been going through facebook recently checking up on my kids and its amazing whats out there.

Not only can someone still your identity..they can stalk you and everything else due to all the personal info people provide..and they even have pictures of people..some easy to copy and make fake id from.

Its as bad as my space...

#2: Re: Stolen Identity!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:30 am
    ----
I hate that my space. My kids and their kids use it. I worry, especially about my granddaughters and constantly bug my daughter to keep an eye on them.

I have been online since 1993. It always gave me the creeps and still does now, to have my pix or any personal information out there. You dont know who is gonna copy it and do who knows what with it.

#3: Re: Stolen Identity!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:37 am
    ----
Well you can't be too careful these days, can you? Don't get me wrong..there are a lot of great people out there..but there are just as many sickos which really scares me.

I hope your daughter follows your advice and keeps an eye on her kids..my space isn't very popular in Canada but facebook is..we can shelter our kids..but we can teach them how to protect themselves..oh yea..and we can always resort to spying too (I broke into my sons account.. Wink )

-> General Discussion Groups