Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Ben's Site
-> Resource Pages

#1: Ben's Site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm
    ----
I was recently approached by a very nice man who generously offered me complete records for Cordeto, Cataforio, Roccaforte and Mosorro which are comuni in Reggio Calabria!.

He has a wonderful website at:

www.benvanrijswijk.com/

And is fluent in several languages so if you have a chance, look through it. Its quite unique and very detailed!

So here is the beginning of the first of my pages linking the indici of Cordeto.

www.calabriaexchange.c...index.html

Enjoy and I hope someone finds this useful !

#2: Re: Ben's Site Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 am
    ----
WOAH!

*hits floor*

That is truly amazing!! I love the page you made, and SO quickly!

Great job

Very Happy

#3: Re: Ben's Site Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:31 pm
    ----
Thanks Jim. Smile Lots more to come. Ben has been wonderful and very generous offering these records to me so quickly so I don't want to disappoint him. I feel I already owe him so much. Did you notice HIS site? Its awesome. So much information on his family!

And I got a wonderful and very moving email not too long ago from a woman who has been following my Ardore pages. She grew up there and told me a bit about herself! She has offered her help with corrections on some of the surnames and A few other things. This has made it all worth while..I feel like I am on cloud nine right now!

-> Resource Pages