Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Leaving to Sicily
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Leaving to Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:36 am
    ----
Hello friends,
in two days I'm leaving to Sicily, where I'll spend my vacation - 3 weeks - I just want to say goodbye
Have a nice summer
Riccardo kiss

#2: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:06 pm
    ----
Goodbye Riccardo! Have lots of fun in Trapani!! We will miss you! party WHOO HOO!!

#3: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:35 pm
    ----
Have a great time Riccardo. I'm sure you need the vacation but Cathy is right, we will miss you! Crying or Very sad

#4: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
Have fun!!!

#5: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:28 pm
    ----
Have a great vacation. I'm sure you will have fun. Even if it just sitting on the beach and enjoying the beautiful bright sun or jump in the water. Because it sure is a great place to visit; I can't wait to visit Sicily again. One day.

Have fun and we'll miss you.

#6: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
Have a wonderful trip, Riccardo!

Biff

#7: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:31 pm
    ----
Hope you and your beautiful wife have the best vacation ever.....take a walk on the beach and watch a sunset for me!!!!!!!
You will be missed.....
Lee Very Happy

#8: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm
    ----
Riccardo I wish you a safe journey and hope you both have a lovely time and good weather on your holiday.
God Bless
Emmy

#9: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:08 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:
Have a great vacation. I'm sure you will have fun. Even if it just sitting on the beach and enjoying the beautiful bright sun or jump in the water. Because it sure is a great place to visit; I can't wait to visit Sicily again. One day.

Have fun and we'll miss you.
I wonder Vincenza - is he looking forward more to the beach, the sun and the relaxation or the research he can do there? lol

#10: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----
Have a great time Riccardo! I will miss you think of me when you are there, you are living one of my dreams!

#11: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:30 pm
    ----
Have fun Riccardo!!!

#12: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:48 pm
    ----
THANKS GUYS,
I LOVE YOU ALL!
GOD BLESS YOU
I WILL MISS YOU TOO!!!
RICCARDO

party

#13: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:44 pm
    ----
Have a wonderful time my friend, don't spend too much time researching, you want to enjoy yourself and beautiful Trapani!!!

Have a very safe trip!!

Jim
Very Happy

#14: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:38 pm
    ----
Have a great trip! Buon viaggo!

#15: Re: Leaving to Sicily Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:36 am
    ----
JamesBianco wrote:
Have a wonderful time my friend, don't spend too much time researching, you want to enjoy yourself and beautiful Trapani!!!

Have a very safe trip!!

Jim
Very Happy

Yes Jim.....I think you are just right.....I feel tired and I need a rest.....I better follow your suggestion.......Thank you my friend.
bye Riccardo Very Happy

p.s. I'll let you know if Rosario has any updates regarding Diego DI LEONE

-> General Discussion Groups