Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Suanj's website?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Suanj's website? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:54 am
    ----
Okay, I lost it............Suanj has a website with lots of information and data and along the way I lost the bookmark.

Does anyone have it?

Please let me know.

Thank you so much.

lilbees

#2: Re: Suanj's website? Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:15 am
    ----
matera.site.voila.fr/M...origin.htm

Luca

#3: Re: Suanj's website? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:11 pm
    ----
The website you listed is for Suanj and Riccardo's services. I was looking for the website of various sources she has.

Sorry!

lilbees

#4: Re: Suanj's website? Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm
    ----
Hi lilbees

The link that Luca gave you is correct but it looks like she has removed the information you're looking for. Maybe you can pm or email her and see if she still has the links somewhere.

#5: Re: Suanj's website? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm
    ----
Found it! The site was listed on James' site for links.

matera.site.voila.fr/M...i_1800.htm

You may be right though. Many of her links are broken. But still helpful.

Thank you.

lilbees

#6: Re: Suanj's website? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:00 pm
    ----
Suanj has a very large but very comprehensive list of links which she is constantly upgrading. Its hard whenever someone has a links pages because links constantly change. I have also used her site and yes, it is very helpful. Smile

#7: Re: Suanj's website? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:34 pm
    ----
The link has been changed to suanj.altervista.org/i...names.html

-> General Discussion Groups