Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New Shows Which may be of Interest
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: New Shows Which may be of Interest Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 pm
    ----
Just reading GenealogyBlog and there are two new sets of shows to premiere in February. One is a documentary about the Ellis Island Immigrant Hospital. It sound's pretty interesting and is called...

Forgotten Ellis Island

Heres the link to the Blog.

blog.familytreemagazin...ruray.aspx

#2: Re: New Shows Which may be of Interest Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:03 pm
    ----
I know what I'll be watching Monday night! Thanks for the heads up nuccia. kiss

#3: Re: New Shows Which may be of Interest Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:21 pm
    ----
I'm dying to see it. And they are also coming out with the American version of Who do You Think You Are (which is the British Genealogy Series) in February. I can't wait to watch that either.

Meet you back here after the show Monday to discuss it, ok?

#4: Re: New Shows Which may be of Interest Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:28 pm
    ----
Sounds good.

#5: Re: New Shows Which may be of Interest Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:22 pm
    ----
While checking to see what time the show views here, I came across this interesting site:

freepages.genealogy.ro...uarantine/

-> General Discussion Groups