Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:51 am
    ----
You may be interested in this site. You will need to register to be able to see or hear the programmes.

Most interesting, in light of the current weather situation in Calabria are the 'news channels' - TG1 etc. Of course they are direct so are in mother tongue, but you can see the video reporting on many news items even if you can't understand the commentary.

I do hope you will find this a useful resource as time goes by.

>Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE!<

#2: Re: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE! Author: ddemaria PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 pm
    ----
Sad Link is broken

#3: Re: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:52 pm
    ----
Thanks for letting us know. Carole posted this years ago and unfortunately she passed away in 2010 so I don't know what the new link is. Hopefully someone will see this and post the updated link.

#4: Re: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:36 pm
    ----
I tried it and it works for me!

#5: Re: Italian TV/Radio 'On Line' - FREE! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm
    ----
I just tried it and it works for me too. Thanks Livio. I should have tried it first before I made that last post!

-> General Discussion Groups