Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: ALWAYS check their homework!
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: ALWAYS check their homework! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:35 pm
    ----
A first year primary girl handed in this drawing below for a homework assignment:

>Check picture<

After it was marked and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,
I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip bar. I work at Homebase and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent cold weather. [u]This picture is of me selling a shovel.
Mrs. Harrington

#2: Re: ALWAYS check their homework! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:42 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
A first year primary girl handed in this drawing below for a homework assignment:

>Check picture<

After it was marked and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,
I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip bar. I work at Homebase and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent cold weather. [u]This picture is of me selling a shovel.
Mrs. Harrington

Hehe..nice Carole but it should be "I work for Home Depot..." . I had sooooooo many people send me this..especially those who knew me in my disco years. We had a pole in the basement of my parents house that was actually structural and I would dance with it all the time. As a matter of fact, I learned to disco with it. Of course, this was BEFORE I knew about Pole Dancing. Just my luck I would end up working for Home Depot too, huh? lol lol

#3: Re: ALWAYS check their homework! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:25 pm
    ----
Good one Carole

#4: Re: ALWAYS check their homework! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:11 pm
    ----
LMAO what a riot!!

#5: Re: ALWAYS check their homework! Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm
    ----
Cute note to Ms. Davis. That is a really funny story...

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only