Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday Billie!!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm
    ----
Well, I don't know if she will see this before Friday but today is Billie dekid's Birthday. Happy birthday Elizabeth!!! I wish you all the best for the year and I hope you win big in Las Vegas this week! Call me if you need bail! Wink

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Billie! Wishing you all the best and all the good luck you can get! Win big and be Happy! Smile

#3: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:05 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday!!

#4: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 pm
    ----
Just for you dear friend....

>JUST FOR YOU<

Lay a couple of chips on number 18 for me while you're there! Wink

#5: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!

23 Red all the way.

Biff

#6: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 am
    ----
Auguri, Elizabeth!

#7: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:16 am
    ----

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Ada

#8: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday !

#9: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:43 pm
    ----
Thank you so much everyone for the birthday wishes. We got back last night (after a weather delay in Chicago) about 1 am!!! We had a great time and I actually came back with money in my pocket!! I'll have a few photo's to post later today.

Glad I only turn 50 once!!!

#10: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:32 pm
    ----
Here are a few photo's

We stayed at the New York New York. It's a hotel that looks like the buildings of the NY skyline

This is the right side of the hotel

The Statue of Liberty is an exact replica of the original at 1/10th scale (and it's still huge)

This last one is of my two brothers, my sister and me

Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes

#11: Re: Happy Birthday Billie!!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm
    ----
Great family shot - thanks for sharing Billie....

kiss

-> General Discussion Groups