Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese
-> Music

#1: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:00 am
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7HNEfOf-Rw

This is my favorite Italian commercial. Ever since we visited Italy, we can't stop singing this song. I hope this youtube link works!

#2: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:45 am
    ----
Carole loves this one too!

#3: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:47 am
    ----
Oh I agree with you totally. These ads drive me insane....every time they're shown the tune stays in my head for days. I just love 'em!!!

There are a series of them and the kids (and the grown ups Rolling Eyes ) just love all the veggies!

#4: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:25 am
    ----
That was good. My kids both started dancing. They loved it, too.

#5: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:45 am
    ----
They have an entire series of these. I love the Christmas one where the grated cheese looks like snow.

#6: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:20 am
    ----
That was great!

Carole, my love, you were going to email the link to the translator video???

#7: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:02 am
    ----
Ooooops - sorry Gina! Yes I did promise didn't I. Here it is, plus the one with Tony Blair - the real British Prime Minister - NOT an impersonator!

I hope you enjoy them...

>The Translator<

>Tony Blair<

#8: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:09 pm
    ----
Love the commercial! I never saw it before thanks for posting it.
Carole I loved yours too! (the first link needs fixing though - only 2 w's in www)
Thanks ladies! Very Happy

#9: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:22 am
    ----
I keep missing all these posts. Sorry I didn't respond sooner Carole. can you please re-link the translator video? It didn't work. But I loved the Tony Blair video. You may think this is strange, but I think Tony Blair is one of the most sexiest men in the world! Ok, ok......sorry!

#10: Re: Parmigiano-Reggiano dancing cheese Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 am
    ----
I have done that too - because I'm at work I keep closing and the posts are no longer marked unread if if that is the case. I keep telly myself I will only check on my lunch hour but so far I have not followed through with that. Embarassed

-> Music