Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Question about Cadastre onciario?
-> Translations

#16: Re: Question about Cadastre onciario? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:15 am
    ----
If I read correctly, they are referring me to the Naples Archives. Anyone have experience in dealing with that Archive? And am I wanting more than they can provide? I think it will be necessary to research possible publications of this if any.

lilbees

#17: Re: Question about Cadastre onciario? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:44 am
    ----
lilbees wrote:
If I read correctly, they are referring me to the Naples Archives. Anyone have experience in dealing with that Archive? And am I wanting more than they can provide? I think it will be necessary to research possible publications of this if any.

lilbees

They said:

Translation:
Dear madam,
As we told you, the State Archives stores the catasto onciario of Roccapiemonte on reels n.30, 31, and 32 for a total of 1976 frames, from which you can obtain prints the cost of which is €0.28 for each 20x30 size, for a total cost of €553,28, to which should be added €60,00 for postal costs. The search you requested is not possible because the Salerno Archives only hold microfilm, and not the originals. You could possibly send your request to the Naples State Archives, who store the originals of the Catasto oncario.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. I. Ascione

'C'

-> Translations