Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Pieve di Cadore (Part II)
-> Northern Italy

#15: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
I found a one with the right approximate birth year but he was married to Sarah and not Ann.

Yes, and there a thousand or so James Blackwell's scattered around the UK.

Maybe a vacation to Cheshire would solve a few things... Cool Lets see, a one pound note these days would cost about $35.00 American... Sad

I guess we'll skype em...

#16: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm
    ----
WOW!!!! Is that the rate of exchange???? That's insane.

#17: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:03 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:

No, just joking...I think it's about 2 bucks to the pound....

Todays exchange rate is:
£1 = $1.41
£1 = €1.14

Most copies of certificates from any Government Record Office in England cost £7 each.

Smile

#18: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:32 pm
    ----
JoeB wrote:
BillieDeKid wrote:

Todays exchange rate is:
£1 = $1.41
£1 = €1.14

Most copies of certificates from any Government Record Office in England cost £7 each.

Smile

Hey Carole...How did you do that? Was it Admin Power? Very Happy

#19: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm
    ----
JoeB wrote:
JoeB wrote:
BillieDeKid wrote:

Todays exchange rate is:
£1 = $1.41
£1 = €1.14

Smile

Hey Carole...How did you do that? Was it Admin Power? Very Happy

How did I do what? Smile

#20: Re: Pieve di Cadore (Part II) Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:11 pm
    ----
Sorry, I though you added the exchange rate info within my reply. I was wondering how a reply gets edited like that. I typed the "just joking" line only. Then the exchange rate info appeared within the reply. It's OK since I look like I knew all that stuff....

-> Northern Italy