Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo received a surprise today
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
Hello friends,
trip was ok. I'm at my dad's house, he made a surprise for me, he let someone print a book about my research of great grandfather Francesco Paolo Bruno, my great uncle Nicholas and my dad's brother, also Francesco Paolo Bruno

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!! party

bye for now
Riccardo Very Happy

#2: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:55 pm
    ----
That is absolutely awesome Riccardo. Your Dad is obviously very proud of your work!

Smile

#3: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:49 pm
    ----
Oh how wonderful Riccardo! That is so cool, I want to do a book on my family someday. Glad to hear the trip went well, have fun!

Mike

#4: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: exdemLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:13 pm
    ----
Riccardo,

That is so wonderful, what a terrific surpise...

#5: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:22 pm
    ----
Riccardo!! How wonderful!! What an amazing surprise! WHOO HOO!!! party party

#6: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:48 pm
    ----
Riccardo, your dad is awesome! That is a wonderful surprise!

Celebrating with you Wink

party

#7: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:19 pm
    ----
Wow!! That was a nice surprise.

#8: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:33 pm
    ----
Riccardo Bet that's something you will treasure for the rest of your life. Your dad knows you well and has come up with the perfect gift for you.
Shows just how much he loves you.
Enjoy your time with the family
God Bless
Emmy

#9: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:59 pm
    ----
A wonderful surprise Riccardo....I bet you were jumping for joy!!!!!
Hugs,
Lee

#10: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:13 pm
    ----
Fantastic Riccardo, I am so pleased for you. They say whilst relationships may not last, you will only ever have one father.
All the very best mate.
Mike. Very Happy

#11: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 pm
    ----
Riccardo

I didn't have the chance to see the book the other day when the forum went down but its a beautiful surprise. You should be as proud of your father as he is of you.

Glad you had a great trip and hope you are well.

Hugs

#12: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:48 pm
    ----
So does anyone know what the book title translates to in english?

#13: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:33 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
So does anyone know what the book title translates to in english?

Ssh.... hide

The translation is the second line of the title!!! kiss

#14: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 am
    ----
Who is the dork now - I guess that would be me!! Embarassed I honestly had to get out the magnifying glass to read that. Time for new glasses again! Thanks Carole.

#15: Re: Riccardo received a surprise today Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:37 am
    ----
ricbru wrote:
Hello friends,
trip was ok. I'm at my dad's house, he made a surprise for me, he let someone print a book about my research of great grandfather Francesco Paolo Bruno, my great uncle Nicholas and my dad's brother, also Francesco Paolo Bruno

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!!! party

bye for now
Riccardo Very Happy

Dear friends,
this book was done for fun, not to be sold in the book store.
If anyone would like to have a copy of my book (it is written in italian and english), please let me know via PM, I just appreciate a little remboursement of postage and envelope
bye Riccardo

-> General Discussion Groups