Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Hello
-> About Us

#1: Hello Author: phil100a PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm
    ----
I've just joined. This looks like a wonderful site. I will comment further as I have time to explore. Many thanks to all those who have taken the time to make Gente di Mare possible.

Cheers,
Phil

#2: Re: Hello Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 am
    ----
welcome aboard! You will surely enjoy!

#3: Re: Hello Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:06 am
    ----
Hi Phil and welcome

I'm so pleased you joined us and hope that we will be here and able to help you if you need it. Do have a good browse around the site but don't forget to tell us a little about yourself and your reseach.

Do add the names you're researching on your signature, that way they're always in view and people can see them...

Ciao, a presto
Carole

#4: Re: Hello Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:43 am
    ----
Hi Phil and Welcome. I look forward to reading more about you and your research. Smile

#5: Re: Hello Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:21 am
    ----
Welcome Phil

#6: Re: Hello Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am
    ----
Welcome, Phil!

Glad to have you here.

Biff

#7: Re: Hello Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am
    ----
Welcome to Gente.

#8: Re: Hello Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:09 pm
    ----
Hi Phil and welcome! Very Happy

-> About Us