Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Would appreciate some help with this document
-> Translations

#16: Re: Would appreciate some help with this document Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm
    ----
Many thanks everyone and I want to say I'm so glad that you are all safe after that terrible disaster.
Thank you so much for the translations Have I got this right ?
Michele and Raffaele although the were already dead were mentioned in this death record because it was in their house that Domenico died?
Many of the records I've looked at from Aquafondata was signed by a Dominico Defilippis Ufficiale dello Stato Civile del Comune di Acquafondata just wondered if this was his death record.
I was believing that
Quote::
strada detta la Porta
was the name of the street but could it perhaps be an area in the town?
Sorry for posting all these questions when you've all done so much already but I would just like to get it clear in my mind before I check anymore of the films.
God Bless
Emmy

#17: Re: Would appreciate some help with this document Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:30 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Michele and Raffaele although the were already dead were mentioned in this death record because it was in their house that Domenico died?

Michele and Reaffaele were alive (both aged 71) and they are the witnesses to the act.

Domenico died in his own house.

#18: Re: Would appreciate some help with this document Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 pm
    ----
Embarassed Embarassed Thanks Livio imagine me killing off people before their time was up!!
Emmy Wink

-> Translations