Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: trying to find Christini
-> Where do I begin?

#1: trying to find Christini Author: JChristini PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:15 am
    ----
Hi, I saw a relative on your site dated in 2007, how do I go about contacting this person??
Rosanna Christini, looking for our great grand father that came from Tryol.

#2: Re: trying to find Christini Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:15 am
    ----
Do you remember what username she used? Have you searched the boards? Below each members posts there are icons such as PM and/or email. You can click on one and send a message to her that way and hope she responds or if you can tell me her user name, I can attempt to get a hold of her for you.

#3: Nuccia Author: rosanna PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia for your email.Have made contact with my New Zealand cousin . We have both been searching for our Italian G.grandfathers birth comune for several years now .
As the years pass by we are very sad that we can not seem to find anything conclusive about the exact comune our Italian ancestors came from after many letters to Italian and Austrian authorities and even to Cristina's from the telephone book in Trentino Regione.
Some time ago Riccardo said the Trentino Emigrazione were embarking on a project to gather all the information of births etc of all of Trentino and put it onto a database. Do you know if this has been completed yet?
The names we are searching for are Giovanni Cristina b. 18 nov. 1848 and his mother Santa Luchi, his father was also Giovanni. Locations written on documents we have in NZ are Trento, Tyrol and Austria.
I have recently seen both Luchi and Cristina names on other Family trees in Comune Taio, frazione Torra,Segno and Vion,but way back in the 1600's. So that will be my next project to research these comunes.
If anyone has birth, baptism and death records from these place please contact me.

Grazie Rosanna.

-> Where do I begin?