Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Listening to the Paint Shop talk...
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Listening to the Paint Shop talk... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 pm
    ----
Thanks to both Liz and Nuccia I have deleted my worn out PSP v 7.0 and downloaded the new PSP X2 v 12.50. What a difference! I'm not... and never will be... a substitute for Liz's work, but I sure am having more fun with the program. It is kind of expensive, but well worth the money since it's been keeping me busy with my photo albums for hours on end.

And now a question... the attached photo has a rectangular blemish (probably caused by cellophane tape) right in the middle of the picture. I have been pouring through the PSP help screens and can't find a fix for this condition. Would someone have a solution (Liz...Nuccia...)?

Thanks, Joe

Last edited by JoeB on Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Listening to the Paint Shop talk... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm
    ----
Hi Joe..

Sorry, I just saw this. I haven't been around too much (mom is in hospital this week) so I have been tied up. Why not try the clone feature? You should be able to copy the lighter color and stamp over the mark.
I think that might do it.

#3: Re: Listening to the Paint Shop talk... Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:12 am
    ----
Thanks, I'll try that. It will be my first try with the clone thing....

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop