Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Message count
-> Announcements

#1: Message count Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:35 pm
    ----
I was in and out of my private messages today and the last time it set my message count to -1 (negative one) and the title that should say message (english) is now italian - the rest of the text is english Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Let me know if you need me to do anything to help correct this.

#2: Re: Message count Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:57 am
    ----
Mine has always been in Italian Billie. It says Messaggi: 0.

But I have never seen the negative one before. That is so weird. Maybe if it doesn't clear we will have to call our dear friend to fix it! Thanks for letting us know and we'll look into it.

#3: Re: Message count Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:

But I have never seen the negative one before. That is so weird. Maybe if it doesn't clear we will have to call our dear friend to fix it! Thanks for letting us know and we'll look into it.

Phew.... I though you were going to tell me to do that! peep

#4: Re: Message count Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:29 am
    ----
Carole wrote:
nuccia wrote:

Phew.... I though you were going to tell me to do that! peep

You wanna? You can, you know.. lol lol lol

#5: Re: Message count Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:37 am
    ----
LOL

Ok this morning it was at 0 (because I had a PM - but because of the 0 status it didn't show I had a PM) but as soon as I responded to a pm it says -1 again. Just keeping you updated.

#6: Re: Message count Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:28 pm
    ----
Mine was at -0 for months and months. When they upgraded the forum, recently, the guy fixed it. It says messaggi, tho. It never said message.

#7: Re: Message count Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:51 am
    ----
Mine still says Messagi and still going between 0 and -1

#8: Re: Message count Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:54 am
    ----
I think only that guy was able to fix that. I think he mentioned that..asking if anyone else had it. You probably didnt have it, at the time.

#9: Re: Message count Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:24 am
    ----
OK, I will try to contact Devon tonight and see if he can either fix it or walk us through how to fix it.

-> Announcements