Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Nickname?
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Nickname? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:17 am
    ----
Emmy..I had my Java Update the other not as well and like Dave, I had no problem at all. Actually, Firefox has updated three times this past week. Strange, isn't it?

#17: Re: Nickname? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:43 am
    ----
I've still not managed to get the update for java but I have had all those updates for firefox I was beginning to wonder if it was someone trying to get access to my computer I also had an email -thankfully it was put into the spam folder - the address said it was from Googlemail and the first part of the message said -your bill is outstanding??? Didnt open it just deleted it and didnt read any more because- thank goodness- I remembered google mail is free?!!

Emmy
ps I've even been into the computer (not ME personally I wouldnt fit in Wink
and checked that the part to enable java downloads was ticked and it has the new java download ticked too???

#18: Re: Nickname? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 pm
    ----
I'm sure its fine. It will let you know if there is a problem so don't stress too much. Smile

#19: Re: Nickname? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm
    ----
neclord neclord neclord neclord neclord neclord neclord

Hi Nuccia I'm sot stressed just ????mad
Emmy

#20: Re: Nickname? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:09 pm
    ----
lol lol lol

Don't feel so bad - I feel the same many days. You survive... I know I have so far.. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

-> General Discussion Groups