Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Letter to relatives
-> Translations

#1: Letter to relatives Author: rosanna PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:15 pm
    ----
I have written the following letter.Could someone please write in italian.Please edit etc.. as you see the need . Thankyou.

Dear Cristina family,
My name is .......... I live in Auckland, New Zealand.
I am writing to you because I am trying to contact my family still living in Trentino.
My great grandfather was Giovanni Cristina.He was born in Trentino in 1848, but emigrated to New Zealand in about 1868. In New Zealand the family surname is now known as Christini.
I do not know which of the Cristinas' living in Trentino today are related to me.
My father,..name.. was born on 29 October 1929 in New Zealand.
My grandfather,..name.. was born on 7 July 1897 in New Zealand.
My great grandfather,..name.. was on 18 November 1848 in Trentino.
My great great grand father ..name.. was born about 1825 in Trentino.
My great great grandmother was ..name..was born about 1828 in Trentino.
If you think you are related to the Christini family in New Zealand please write to me.My family wish to know about their italian family and it's history and they would be very happy to hear from you.
If you are not related to me would you please write to let me know that.
Thankyou very much for taking the time to read this letter.I look forward to hearing from you.

#2: Re: Letter to relatives Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:35 am
    ----
Cara famiglia Cristina,
mi chiamo .......... e vivo ad Auckland, in Nuova Zelanda.
Vi scrivo perché sto cercando di mettermi in contatto con i miei parenti in Trentino.
Il mio bisnonno era Giovanni Cristina. Era nato in Trentino nel 1848, nel 1868 è emigrato in Nuova Zelanda. In nuova Zelanda il cognome è stato cambiato in Christini.
Io non so quali Cristina, tuttora viventi in Trentino, siano miei parenti.
Mio padre ..name.. è nato il 29 Ottobre 1929 in Nuova Zelanda.
Mio nonno ..name.. è nato il 7 Luglio 1897 in Nuova Zelanda.
Mio bisnonno ..name.. è nato il 18 Novembre 1848 in Trentino.
Mio trisnonno ..name.. era nato attorno al 1825 in Trentino.
Mia trisnonna era ..name.. , nata attorno al 1828 in Trentino.
Se pensate di essere imparentati con la famiglia Christini in Nuova Zelanda, per cortesia scrivetemi. La mia famiglia desidera conoscere le proprie radici e la propria storia e sarebbero veramente felici di ricevere vostre notizie.
Se non siete imparentati con me, per cortesia scrivete lo stesso per farmelo sapere.
Grazie mille per la vostra attenzione nel leggere questa lettera e spero di ricevere presto una risposta.
Un abbraccio.

#3: Re: Letter to relatives Author: rosanna PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:06 pm
    ----
Thankyou very much Livio.

-> Translations