Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Avatar help
-> PC Info and Guides

#1: Avatar help Author: lynne PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm
    ----
I didn't see this discussed anywhere (and if it has been, I definitely need new glasses!), but could someone tell me how I can create my own avatar? Thank you. Smile

#2: Re: Avatar help Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:03 pm
    ----
Hi Lynne..

First you would find the pic you want to use. Resize it to no larger than 100 x 100 and the file size no bigger
than 9 kb. You can your favourite image editing program to do this. Once done, go to My Account, and then under Personal, My Avatar. Link it using imageshack to some other uploading program. If you have any problem, post the picture you would like to here and one of us will help you.

As for new glasses...we all need new ones..lol

Smile

#3: Re: Avatar help Author: lynne PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:18 am
    ----
Hi Nuccia,

You lost me at "Resize it...!" Let me take a look through my pics (I'd like to use a recent pic of myself if I can find one!) and I'll post one here. As always, thanks for your help. Smile

#4: Re: Avatar help Author: lynne PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:13 am
    ----
Nuccia,

You have a PM. Wink

#5: Re: Avatar help Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:28 pm
    ----
lynne wrote:
Hi Nuccia,

You lost me at "Resize it...!" Let me take a look through my pics (I'd like to use a recent pic of myself if I can find one!) and I'll post one here. As always, thanks for your help. Smile

Way to go Lynne...
You're in good company here. Why do you think I'm known as 'Dorky Babe'?

Nuccia is 'my techie' - without her our forum would be handwritten and contained in a zillion books somewhere.

#6: Re: Avatar help Author: lynne PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
Way to go Lynne...
You're in good company here. Why do you think I'm known as 'Dorky Babe'?

Nuccia is 'my techie' - without her our forum would be handwritten and contained in a zillion books somewhere.

Hi Carole! Nuccia has been so helpful to me in so many ways! Dorky Babe, eh?! I'm positive I qualify for that name, as well! lol

-> PC Info and Guides