Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: ancestry lookup
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: ancestry lookup Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 am
    ----
Can someone with ancestry get me this ship pass record. I have it in pieces and parts and would like it whole..lol

June 8 1912

Pasquale Chieppa traveling with Raffaela Sardanapoli.

#2: Re: ancestry lookup Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:38 pm
    ----
Here ya go!

Page 1
Page 2

This is not his first trip. First trip was in 1898 according to his 1911 Passport Application. Naturalization info also on the application.

1898 manifest line 4

WWI Draft Reg Card

1930 census

1920 census

BTW, I've been unsuccessful locating the 1910 census for Giuseppe and Rachela Pennaccio or for Anna and/or Frank Pennanccio and children.

Biff

#3: Re: ancestry lookup Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm
    ----
Biff, you need to go into business..lol You are great at this. I have the censuses for this couple. But thats ok, sometimes its a better copy. I never looked for anymore information on Pasquale, because she is my blood relative, not him. She was my mothers aunt.

I dont know why I didnt grab this ship pass record, when I joined ancestry a few years back.

A few weeks ago, I made an online connection with my 2nd cousin once removed. We gabbed like two hens, in email, almost nonstop and at some point, I told her I would email her my documents. I went to do that this morning..and thats when I found that this manifest, I just captured the two lines with their names and I had 3 of these little bitty things (to go across the line). This girl is going to be confused enough as it is, with all that I sent..so I wanted to at least have the whole page.

I have great difficulty in trying to explain all of these relations, to this one side of my family. My grandmother and her brother, married my granfather and his sister (bro and sis married bro and sis), so these relatives are actually related to me twice. She is my second cousin, once removed (twice). When I gave this info to her fathers cousins, I had to draw a diagram, showing the double relationship. I even get confused and I have been at this almost 17 years.

Anyway..thanks again.

#4: Re: ancestry lookup Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:29 pm
    ----
Me again. Thats ok. Pennacchio is the type name that can really be messed up. I am not sure yet, if these people are blood relatives (as per my mother) or friends with christenings involved (as per my aunt).

#5: Re: ancestry lookup Author: sherylgenco PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 am
    ----
Yes...2 brothers and 2 sisters ....married...
Mary and Nicholas....and Lillian(Angelina) and Patrick....
I'm related to Mary.

-> General Discussion Groups