Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Photo Fix Help
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Photo Fix Help Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:12 pm
    ----
Can someone see if it's possible to enhance this pic and fix the scratch or crack on the left? It's a pic of my Mom and her family taken sometime between 1942 and 1945 a few years after her mother passed away.

Thanks,
Biff

#2: Re: Photo Fix Help Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:03 pm
    ----
Hope this is bettr...Joe B

#3: Re: Photo Fix Help Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:42 pm
    ----
Hey, Joe,

My sincerest thanks for enchancing and fixing the picture. My cousin sent me a copy shortly after his mother Rose passed away and it's one of my favorites. In the front row center is my maternal grandfather Luigi flanked by my Mom left and aunt Gloria right. Middle row shows my uncle Joe, aunt Rose, uncle John with my uncle GiGi(Luigi) in the back. Sadly, all are gone now except for my Mom.

Again, my thanks.

Biff

#4: Re: Photo Fix Help Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:35 pm
    ----
Any time, happy to help...

#5: Re: Photo Fix Help Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm
    ----
Slightly different tint here. I'm just learning to use Print Shop Pro... Just practicing. Joe

i728.photobucket.com/a...Family.jpg

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop