Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Still More Tears if Possible - Viarreggio
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Still More Tears if Possible - Viarreggio Author: BonValLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:11 pm
    ----
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I cannot believe this - but this beautiful town Viarreggio has suffered a huge catastrophe within the last 24 hours - a train with several cars transporting liquid propane crashed off the tracks - the last few cars - they exploded as they spilled the gas - it blew several buildings - somewhere around 15 people burned to death including children - around 50 seriously injured - they are still searching buildings -- please pray for mercy and grace - and if possible one more time, donate! Ihave a link to Corriere della Sera to an article on my blogsite. They are located near Lucca and Pisa - we have been there several times and the people are warm friendly folks!
Bonnie(valentinoswife)

#2: Re: Still More Tears if Possible - Viarreggio Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 am
    ----
OMG...this is awful! It never seems tp stop, does it! Thank you so much for keeping us updated with all this. I will definitely keep these people in my prayers and I'm sure others will as well.

#3: Re: Still More Tears if Possible - Viarreggio Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am
    ----
I heard this on the news last night. Its amazing they managed to slip it in between all of the Michael Jackson coverage.

#4: Re: Still More Tears if Possible - Viarreggio Author: BonValLocation: Florida PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:44 pm
    ----
The only reason I found it was through some blog subscriptions and then a horrendous video montage on Euronews - we have DISH and it shows on channel 784 for us - they also have a website so it is worth checking it out for news we don't always get full picture of (European news that is).

-> General Discussion Groups