Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: In praise of Riccardo.
-> About Us

#1: In praise of Riccardo. Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:22 pm
    ----
I know I have said it in the past what a great group of members we have here in Gente, the tireless work both Carole & Nuccia do for us. As do others too many to mention, but I am so pleased that it's my turn to have the famous dancing bananas for our great friend "Riccardo" what a sincere gentleman he is, for the past few years without success I have been trying to find out if my Grandfather Francesco Carnevale had any other brothers or sisters. What does Riccardo do, he not only finds a record of my Grandfathers birth, but his Military Draft papers and now a older brother named Angelo (who it turns out my own father was named after). I don't delibarately wish to embarass Riccardo, but I want to put on record my sincere thanks for all the kindness and help he has given me. Bless you my friend.
Mike.
party

#2: Re: In praise of Riccardo. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:30 pm
    ----
It is posts like this that, without a doubt, make running a site like this so very worth while and a constant pleasure.

Every day "Gente" and it's members seem to become more of a family than we could have hoped for. It is nice to know that those of you like Riccardo are really willing to go that extra mile to help others and to bring that welcome smile of joy to thier faces.

Thank you Riccardo - your help is indeed appreciated by us all!

Knowing how you love bananas - here's one specially for you!

#3: Re: In praise of Riccardo. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:23 am
    ----
Carnie that's wonderful news! I agree - Riccardo is wonderful (as are all our members) and persistent when he's looking for something. I'm sure he'll be pleased to see this! Smile

-> About Us