#1: Great Morning Chuckle Author: nuccia, Location: Toronto, Ontario, CanadaPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am ---- 1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
5. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so we can tell them apart.
6. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.
7. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
8. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
9. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.
10. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell
him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.
#2: Re: Great Morning Chuckle Author: JoeB, Location: Chicago AreaPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 pm ---- Ouch!
#3: Re: Great Morning Chuckle Author: Emmy, Location: ScotlandPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:21 pm ---- Good one Nucia
#4: Re: Great Morning Chuckle Author: JoeB, Location: Chicago AreaPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 am ---- The Real Definition of Words When Used By Women
1. Fine - I am right. This argument is over. You need to shut up.
2.That's Okay - One of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think hard and long before deciding when and how you'll pay for your mistake.
3. Nothing - The calm before the storm. This means "Something" and you better be on your toes. Note: Arguments that start with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine" (See #1).
4. Five Minutes - If getting dressed, this means half an hour.
5. Thanks - A woman is thanking you. Do not question this or faint. Just say, "You're welcome," and let it go.
6. Loud Sigh - Not actually a word but rather a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. It means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is standing here wasting her time arguing with you about "Nothing." (See #3)
7. Go Ahead - This is a dare, not permission. (Don't Do It!)
8. Don't worry about it, I got it - The second most dangerous statement a woman can make. It means that a woman has asked a man several times to do something and is now doing it herself. (This will result in you asking at a later date, "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, see #3.)
#5: Re: Great Morning Chuckle Author: nuccia, Location: Toronto, Ontario, CanadaPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:29 am ---- Hehe..love it Joe - and right on the money!