Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" section
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" section Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am
    ----
This is my father and grandmother ...

... I've worked on this one a bit over the years, but never get very far for some reason.

Thanks

#2: Re: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" sec Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm
    ----
Hi rfornal
Just thought I'd have a try at this one too for you.
Nothing like perfect though

Hope its of some help
Emmy

#3: Re: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" sec Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:30 pm
    ----
Bob
I'm going to try another way of fixing the photograph that I've never tried before and I've no idea if it will work or not. I'm going to download it and try to paint it but it could take a while and may not work But could you tell me please, to the left of the photograph (coloured purple) are they trees?

Emmy

#4: Re: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" sec Author: nffc PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am
    ----
What do you think of this attempt, Bob?

It is fairly easy, yet time consuming, in Photo shop. It's unfortunate the crease crosses the mans face. It is near impossible to recreate a face that has been defaced (pun intended).

#5: Re: Here's my contribution to the "I need a lot of help" section Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:13 am
    ----
They are trees ...

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop