Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:11 am
    ----
Dear friendS,
after 6 years, and after a contact with my Nicholas Bruno's grandchild,
I have been able to get many documents about him, like 1920 italian passport with picture, document of war medal, obiturary, some pictures of him, and his certificate of naturalization.
party party party
All of this made my day, no, sorry MY ENTIRE YEAR!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have been looking for this document for so long, and now I have it.
My motto is "never give up, never!!"
I want to share it with you

hugs and thanks to all of you
I LOVE YOU ALL
bye Riccardo Very Happy

#2: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:09 am
    ----
ricbru wrote:
Dear friendS,
after 6 years, and after a contact with my Nicholas Bruno's grandchild,
I have been able to get many documents about him, like 1920 italian passport with picture, document of war medal, obiturary, some pictures of him, and his certificate of naturalization.

All of this made my day, no, sorry MY ENTIRE YEAR!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congratulazioni Riccardo!!!

...and in order to avoid to irritate Carole, let's have a M&M party!

#3: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:39 am
    ----
Yippee Riccardo!

I'm so pleased for you - it's been a long wait but obviously worth it!

#4: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:02 pm
    ----
thank you so much to everyone
yes, let's make an M&M's party
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Riccardo

#5: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:29 pm
    ----
FINALLY! I knew that eventually you would succeed! Never give up is right!

Now I have one more question:

Can I eat all these M&M's? I do love chocolate you know.... lol lol

#6: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:16 pm
    ----
WOO HOO! Congratulations Riccardo! Your patience has finally paid off! YAY!!

#7: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:32 pm
    ----
Congratulations Riccardo!
Truly happy for you.
All it took was a lot of time and patience, and you sure had both.

Great news.

Vincenza

#8: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:33 pm
    ----
thank you so much to everyone, yes let's eat all the M&M's I also love chocolate
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#9: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 pm
    ----
I am late to the party Riccardo, but I am so happy that your years of searching have finally paid off!

#10: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 am
    ----
thank you, i hope all is well with you, hugs Riccardo

#11: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 pm
    ----
Congratulations Ricardo!

You have always said to be patient. You were right. You finally received your document.

I am so happy for you.

lilbees

#12: Re: Finally I got my Nicholas Bruno cert. of naturalization Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:04 am
    ----
thank a lot
hugs
Riccardo

-> General Discussion Groups