Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation of marriage record needed
-> Translations

#1: Translation of marriage record needed Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 am
    ----
Could someone translate this marriage record with the pertinent data. Would be greatly appreciated.

i460.photobucket.com/a...eroBar.jpg

lilbees

#2: Re: Translation of marriage record needed Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:34 pm
    ----
1909 October 30

Groom: Calogero Balzano, widower of Maria Luigia Renzi, aged 31, labourer, born in Ustica (?), residing in Castellamare di Stabia, biological son of the late Michele and of mother unknown

Bride: Maria Vincenza Rescigno, widow of Luigi Caputo, aged 30, housewife, born and residing in Castellamare di Stabia, daughter of the deceased Francesco and of Matilde Brancaccio.

Witnesses:
Vincenzo Schettino, son of Michele, 38, employee
Gaetano Gargiulo son of the late Antonio 64, industrious (?!)

#3: Re: Translation of marriage record needed Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 am
    ----
Livio, as usual, you have been so kind in translating this document for me.

All the new information has me very excited. Yesterday I discovered that another family member had immigrated to the US withing a month of my grandfather. What a shame they never knew of it.

Thank you again.

lilbees

-> Translations