Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Found Lista di Leva Finally
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Found Lista di Leva Finally Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am
    ----
Thank goodness for the LDS Family Search. With the new records online for Castellammare di Stabia I was able to locate all but 2 military registrations for my family. The 2 I couldn't find is because they were born 1840 and 1841 so not included.

They give me additional confirmation on my family. I have also learned that a total of 5 children of my various great uncles came to the US and stayed and raised their families. Have located 2 of the families and still hunting for the others. Of the group only, again, 2 were brother and sister but arrived in the same year. Have been able to find the marriage records of each that immigrated so I am really a happy person today.

After so long writing and searching. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Will still have to write to the comune though. Some books were not included in the online records. I have some death records to locate but do not have dates close enough to ask for a search. Especially in books that do not include an index.

All this really deserves a banana dance.

party

lilbees

#2: Re: Found Lista di Leva Finally Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:27 am
    ----
Whoo Hoo. Count me in!

party party

#3: Re: Found Lista di Leva Finally Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:03 am
    ----
Congrats!

#4: Re: Found Lista di Leva Finally Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:10 am
    ----
YAY! Congratulations Lil!! That's wonderful!
party

-> General Discussion Groups