Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Marriage record for Translation?
-> Translations

#1: Marriage record for Translation? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:47 pm
    ----
Could someone do the translation for this record.

i460.photobucket.com/a...arriag.jpg

It is the marriage of Filippo Fiumara and Celeste Scar?????. 1864 in Castellammare di Stabia.

What is the places of domicile beside Castellammare di Stabia?

Spelling of names of parents.

Thank you for your help.

lilbees

#2: Re: Marriage record for Translation? Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:51 pm
    ----
Just a guess. The Bride's surname appears to be Scafasto, her father Ignazio. The bride's mother is deceased, no clue on her given name( G.....) but the surname appears to be Vollono. Also the spelling of the groom's name appears to be Fissmara.

It's Christmas eve and I'm just having fun Very Happy

#3: Re: Marriage record for Translation? Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:30 pm
    ----
Groom: Filippo Fiumara (23), son of Gennaro (Gaetano is an error of the registrar) and Celeste Scafasto.
Bride: Lucia Di Maio (23), daughter of Ignazio and the late Teresa Vollono.

L.

#4: Re: Marriage record for Translation? Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:52 am
    ----
Thank you so much Luca. I have a marriage record from 1818 that lists the marriage of a Gaetano Fiumara which I will post in another request.

lilbees

-> Translations