Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Can Someone Make this out?
-> Translations

#1: Can Someone Make this out? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm
    ----
I was sent this record of an Angilletta Giuseppe Luigi (I think) but I can't make it out. Is he a foundling? Can someone please help with any of it? Thanks.

#2: Re: Can Someone Make this out? Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:25 pm
    ----
Wow, it's not easy at all! Don't you have a better scan?
I think to read that the baby was son of the declarants, but they weren't married, being the father a single and the mother a widow and that they decided to give the child their surnames (Angiletta was the first, but i'm not able to read the second one).

L.

#3: Re: Can Someone Make this out? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm
    ----
Luca, thats the best scan I have but I think the names are Giuseppe Luigi Angilletta Frasca. So, which surname would the baby use? I wish I could read the fathers name. I will putting up a larger scan but its not much better I"m afraid. Thanks for the try and I will keep trying to adjust the scan to be more legible.

-> Translations