Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: DiPretoro/DiPretore
-> Central Italy

#1: DiPretoro/DiPretore Author: CDiPretore PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    ----
I have researched my family through Ancestry.com and have come up empty when tracing back my Grandfather. His name was Corradino DiPretore. Early records did show DiPretoro. On his draft records he lists a Nicolo DiPretore as a contact. To the best of my knowledge the family was from Abruzzo, but I'm not sure of the towns. If anyone has any knowledge or info regarding the family, please let me know. Thank you!!

#2: Re: DiPretoro/DiPretore Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:44 pm
    ----
Hi and welcome to Gente!! Do you have your grandfathers ship manifest, what year was he born and did he naturalize? If he naturalized please let us know what year and what city/state. If we have a little more information we might be able to dig up some info for you.

Let us know Smile

#3: Re: DiPretoro/DiPretore Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:56 pm
    ----
Can you take a look at this declaration for naturalization and let me know if it is your grandfather. If this is him it lists his place of birth as Altino which is a town (comune) in the province of Chieti region of Abbruzo.

-> Central Italy