Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: she has dissappeared.....
-> Where do I begin?

#1: she has dissappeared..... Author: happyhippy PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:51 pm
    ----
hubby's .....granmother ..nina caddell lee, leaves france (seine address)
has a baby boy ( my father in law) she call's mario on the 22nd march 1932..
no father,s name ...just her of independant means...at 14 comeragh road, fulham, london.....the baby gets adopted and change of name....but what of the mother...she falls of the earth...whare to start?? and what a story it could be....baby was adopted by a doctor and his wife and off to usa...he dont know much more......now I know that her name...nina, and the baby's name mario..is Italian ...but what of caddell lee? or could it be caddelli?

#2: Re: she has dissappeared..... Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm
    ----
Hi happyhippy and welcome to the forum. I found the following information that could be a possible match for your Nina Cadell (Caddell) Lee

Father: Cadell, ROBERT
Mother: Mackay, GEORGINA

Children:

Lee, JOHN Cadell
Birth : 16 JUN 1902
Lee, MARGARET Cadell
Birth : 04 AUG 1903
Lee, NINA Cadell
Birth : 09 FEB 1909

Here is the name and email address of the gentleman you should contact. He is the one that posted the above information.

Frank Thorburn thorburn @ live.se (no spaces before/after the @ symbol)

Let us know if you have any luck and in the mean time I'll search a bit more to see if I can find additional information.

-> Where do I begin?