Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Vizzini Catania Sicily
-> Resource Pages

#1: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 pm
    ----
I just came across this site and thought it might be useful.

www.vizzinesi.org/Home

If you look at the top left on the home page you will see you can navigate to records of birth, death, marriage etc.

#2: Re: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 pm
    ----
Nice site Billie! Thanks. Smile

Last edited by nuccia on Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia Very Happy but it might be of more help had I spelled the name correctly in the subject bar Shocked

It's Vizzini NOT Virzzini Rolling Eyes maybe you can correct it from your end hide

#4: Re: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:40 pm
    ----
Done!

#5: Re: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:55 pm
    ----
Awesome website Smile

#6: Re: Vizzini Catania Sicily Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:49 pm
    ----
Thanks for fixing my boo boo Nuccia Very Happy

Yes Jim I was amazed when I saw it and it's very easy to navigate if you stick to the side bar. I checked Carini first to see if it was linked and didn't see it so I thought I'd post it here.

-> Resource Pages