Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help with a document please
-> Translations

#1: Help with a document please Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:00 pm
    ----
This document is the death act of one of my great grandparents Rosario Scarlato. Correct me if I am mistaken but I do not believe it lists his mother's name. Sad I know this may be a strange request, however the information I need help with are the witnesses who reported the death. It lists Antonio Napolitano as a neighbor and something else - what does that word after neighbor say? I descend from Antonio on the other side of the family and am wondering if there is a family relationship with Rosario on the other side of my family too. Shocked I would also like to know the relationship to the deceased for Antonio Garrafa. This man is on almost all of my family documents during the period on both sides of my Napolitano's (and Godfather to many in my family). Thank you so much!

#2: Re: Help with a document please Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
do not believe it lists his mother's name. No, it doesn't
It lists Antonio Napolitano as a neighbor and something else - what does that word after neighbor say? "Vicino e conoscente del defunto"
I would also like to know the relationship to the deceased for Antonio Garrafa. "Conoscente del defunto"

L.

#3: Re: Help with a document please Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm
    ----
An acquaintance is not what I expected! Thank you so much Luca!

-> Translations