Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Dolo
-> Northern Italy

#16: Re: Dolo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:25 pm
    ----
Cooking, baking and cleaning ( Wink wink to Mike) are definitely good traits! Good luck with the letters Mikey - I am so dying for you to come and tell us the outcome!

And I am going to look at the link Ada posted now.. Smile

#17: Re: Dolo Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm
    ----
Wink taken Zia lol! I can't wait to see if anything comes of it. I should send Euros yes? Libby, I think we need to get everyone together and have a Gente potluck reunion haha. Now I want to eat....

#18: Re: Dolo Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm
    ----
Count me in Mike I'd be thrilled to cook something for a Gente get together!!

#19: Re: Dolo Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am
    ----
Me too! Ahhh I will never be skinny hahaha! Wink Neutral

#20: Re: Dolo Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 am
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Me too! Ahhh I will never be skinny hahaha! Wink Neutral
Skinny is over-rated and not as much fun! Mangia! Wink (especially if you get a chance to eat Billie's food)
Sorry Mike! My friend has no films for Dolo! I asked her tonight. She has been chasing her ancestors throughout that province so I hoped she could help. Good luck with the letter!

#21: Re: Dolo Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 am
    ----
Oh well Cathy, thanks for asking! And I guess being skinny is like being normal or quiet, over rated! Let's live it up! Hahaha.

#22: Re: Dolo Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:45 am
    ----
Hey Mickey - long time no see....

I began to wonder where you were, you had been gone so long. But I'm pleased to see you were just hiding underneath pile of films from the Heritage Centre.

It's nice to have you back!

#23: Re: Dolo Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole! Life seems to always get in the way of the fun stuff, but I am back again! I am glad to see you are doing better Carole, keep taking it easy, and take care of yourself!

-> Northern Italy