Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Just wondering?
-> Northern Italy

#1: Just wondering? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 pm
    ----
The Genealogia di Roberto Piccioli site has a wealth of data on the full genealogical tree for the entire town of Mondolfo and Valle di Cadore (at the moment there are more than 33000 individuals in the tree).

www.piccioli.com/genea...ype=gedcom

I was wondering why this site hasn't been discussed as a source for folks with ancestors in these areas? Maybe it's just too small a microcosm of the big picture. I have found many of my wife's ancestors at this site (DeMaso, Del Favero, Da Via).

Again, Just wondering
Joe B.

#2: Re: Just wondering? Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm
    ----
Great site Joe you should put the link for it on the Resource forum. I didn't even know this existed so thank you very much for posting it!

#3: Re: Just wondering? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:27 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Great site Joe you should put the link for it on the Resource forum. I didn't even know this existed so thank you very much for posting it!

OK, doing it... Joe

#4: Re: Just wondering? Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 am
    ----
I have had it linked on my website since 2005...

under "Italian towns with Vital Records Online"

here----> Italian Towns with Vital Records online

You do realize that Valle is completely extracted right? It isn't just a database of families, he took EVERY single Baptism, Marriage and Burial from the early church records (with Dave Di Biasi's help) and made this database.

It's complete!

Very Happy

#5: Re: Just wondering? Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 am
    ----
Yes. I also seem to recall that you and my wife are related through the Del Favero side. It's been a while and the old memory is going but I do remember having talked with you about this. Maybe you can refresh me. Thanks, Joe B.

-> Northern Italy