Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Response to Letter
-> Translations

#1: Response to Letter Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 am
    ----
I received this email from the Archives this a.m. I had sent the letter Livio helped me with on on March 3.

Quote::
Gentile Sig.ra
si precisa che lei ha effettuato il pagamento per il rilascio dell'atto di nascita il 5-3-10 da Noi riscosso in data 11-3-10
Con la stessa mail ci chiedeva di esperire ulteriori ricerche su ben 7 nominativi della stessa famiglia. Si precisa che, come puo' ben immaginare, ci sono altrettante richieste da evadere. Pertanto si prega di informarci se procediamo nell'invio dell'atto in oggetto o se ci concede i tempi necessari per l'ulteriore ricerca e l' invio della documentazione eventualmente ritrovata.Nell'attesa
il funzionario

Can this be translated and a possible response written so I can answer this correctly.

lilbees

#2: Re: Response to Letter Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 pm
    ----
Dear Madam,
you made the payment for the birth act on March 5 2010 and we collected it on March 11 2010. With the same mail you were requesting us to search for 7 additional members of the Family. We want to clarify that, as you may imagine, we need to deal with the same amount of queries. We therefore ask you to tell us if you want to receive now the subject act or if you give us the time to perform the additional searches and then send the documentation found. Waiting for your reply. The officer

#3: Re: Response to Letter Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm
    ----
Livio, you are so kind as usual.

Thank you,
lilbees

-> Translations