Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My relatives in US
-> Northern Italy

#61: Re: My relatives in US Author: Ponzetto PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 pm
    ----
Uantiti, I have all info on Ambrogio Nobile and photos. He was my Great Grandfather. Email me or post here

#62: Re: My relatives in US Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 pm
    ----
Hi Ponzetto and welcome! I saw your message and I'm going to email you.

Ada

#63: Re: My relatives in US Author: dagwood7 PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 pm
    ----
Ada,
While researching my great grandfathers genealogy, I discovered this website. My great grandfather was Frank Nicolazzi from Bogogno and my grandfather, Peter, was born in Ghemme. I am wondering how we might be related?

Thank you,
Vivian

#64: Re: My relatives in US Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:30 am
    ----
Hi Vivian,
I sent a couple of messages to the e-mail adddress you posted in your profile but I didn't get any reply.
Yes, we are related. Get in touch. I'll give you all info.

Ada

#65: Re: My relatives in US Author: domtoniLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:03 pm
    ----
Hi Ada,

My name is Domenic Toni, and my mom's family came from Ghemme. Her mom was a Carbonati and her dad was a Vigetti.

I think her mom's aunt was Maria Carbonati and married Louis Oggero, and went to the states at some time I think around 1870. I guess these are the ones that brought the Ghemmesi over to Centerville, Cincinati Iowa, and then onto Chicago and Kenosha Wisconsin.

From Ghemme, I learned that the Carbonatis first came in 1884. We don't know the origin or much history of the Vigetti family.

It seems the Carbonatis came to Ghemme from Cressa.

I was amazed at home many names I recognised in this thread.

FYI, I have friends who live in Pettinengo !!

Best

#66: Re: My relatives in US Author: uantitiLocation: Biella (Piedmont) and Venezia/Venice, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:08 pm
    ----
Hi Domenic,
I'm going to send you a PM.

Ada

-> Northern Italy