Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Only family photo we have
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Only family photo we have Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm
    ----
This is the only family photo we (my brothers, sister and I) have of our grandparents, uncle, aunt and my mom. This photo was taken about 1930 and my grandmother passed away in 1934. My mom was only 7 when my grandmother died. She's the little girl sitting on the stool Very Happy If anyone can please try and clean the photo up and make it look the best it can be we'd be eternally grateful.

Thank you

#2: Re: Only family photo we have Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:20 pm
    ----

Elizabeth dont know if this is of any help not much good at this.
Emmy

#3: Re: Only family photo we have Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:03 pm
    ----
Thank you so much Emmy Very Happy It looks much much better and thank you so much for helping me kiss

I haven't forgotten that I still need to send you a few items I just keep getting side tracked Embarassed

Get your skype working girl so we can visit Cool

#4: Re: Only family photo we have Author: choprjohnLocation: Florida PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 pm
    ----
BillyDeKid; thats a very nice pic of your family. Emmy has helped my with my pics also, she does a great job, & does it quickly too.

#5: Re: Only family photo we have Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm
    ----
Glad it has helped a bit but you really need the experts to jump in again to help you get a more proffesional finish I just pasted the photograph into picasa 2 and used the 'tuning' option where you can make it darker etc etc. dont have the other prog. where you can do lots of things.
glad to see you being Embarassed I havent forgotten either!!! Twisted Evil still have that idea in my mind -now here's a problem where did the other dogs run to? I know they are in one of my safe places- dont worry I put plenty of food/water beside them Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Have just checked my skype I would be able to hear you but you wouldnt be able to hear me (just cant seem to get this fixed ) I dont seem to have your skype name?
Thanks for your remarks choprjohn just glad I was able to be a little help. Very Happy
Emmy

#6: Re: Only family photo we have Author: brkiri PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 pm
    ----
I would like to contact BilleDeKid ASAP - you are related to me - I am the great granddaughter of the Bruno Maria Arena you are looking for, and I recently found out about you!

Kiri_2 @ hotmail.com

Is this an Arena as your grandpa? He looks like my grandpa's brother

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop