Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Where do I begin??
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Where do I begin?? Author: Elizabeth PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:19 am
    ----
I have my Grandfathers DOB and city, but do not have any birth certificates or marriage license.. how do I begin???

#2: Re: Where do I begin?? Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 pm
    ----
Hi Elizabeth and welcome to Gente. If you can provide more details we will be able to give you better direction.

What is your grandfathers full name
Year of birth
city where born
wifes full name (maiden)
what country were they married in
what year were they married
did they have children, if so, full names and approximate years of birth

That should give us enough information to help get you started. Looking forward to your response and again.....welcome to Gente!!

#3: Re: Where do I begin?? Author: cjkimes PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:19 am
    ----
Hello, I am new to this web site and do not know where to begin. I have been looked for information about my great-great grandfather, Paul Tregolia, but can not find much. A West Virginia Geneology web site had some information. I am a member of Ancestry.com and found alot of information on all members of my family, except Tregolia. Paul Tregolia had a family of 13 and all are from Parkersburg, West Virginia, but can not find information before that. Paul Tregolia was born in 1852 in Lombardia, his wife, Mary Elizabeth Anna Bacigalupo was born about 1852 in Genoa. That is all I have . Thanks for your help.

#4: Re: Where do I begin?? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:46 am
    ----
Can this website help you at all?
ricerchefamiliari.lomb...mondo.org/

-> Where do I begin?