Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: short note translation
-> Translations

#1: short note translation Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 am
    ----
I am not sure which bd. is the proper one for this, so I took out the names and put a star in the middle of the town's name so it would not show up on google:

Would someone help me to translate into Italian a brief letter. I want to use the formal pronouns as she is an older lady and of importance in the town.

Dear Mrs. X,
I am happy to tell you that my husband and I will be returning to Cele*nza for a short visit from August X to X. We fondly remember your hospitality in 2007 and treasure our memories of our visit with you. If you are in Cel*enza Valf*ortore during this time, it would be a privilege to see you again.

#2: Re: short note translation Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:55 pm
    ----
Gentile signora X
sono felice di poterLe dire che io e mio marito saremo di nuovo a Cele*nza per una breve visita dal x Agosto al x. Ricordiamo affettuosamente la Sua ospitalità nel 2007 e conserviamo nel cuore i ricordi del nostro soggiorno presso di Voi. Se Lei sarà presente in Cel* durante la nostra visita, sarebbe per noi un grande privilegio incontrarLa nuovamente.
Greetngs

#3: Re: short note translation Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm
    ----
Thank you so much, Luca!!!!

-> Translations