Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: I got kinda exited...
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: I got kinda exited... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm
    ----
The LDS church linked my Carini Exchange to their Family Search Wiki resources!

wiki.familysearch.org/...y_Taxation

(Link to my 1653 Riveli page at the bottom)

I got pretty exited! Very Happy

#2: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm
    ----
WOWEEEE!!!!

Fame at last (or is it notoriety peep ) for 'our' James.

All that hard work has finally paid off with a nice piece of recognition for you James...

#3: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 pm
    ----
Thanks Carole! I'm just happy that maybe because of that link people will find and use the resources on my website.

I want to unite all of us who are researching Carini families!

Very Happy

#4: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 pm
    ----
Good job Jim!

#5: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 am
    ----
That's wonderful! I looked at the link you posted and was curious... Your site is also posted under Vital Records as is your work on Catanzaro Exchange, Nuccia's, Billie's and my own! WOO HOO! This is wonderful news for all of us!
Italian Vital Records Links

#6: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:38 am
    ----
party

Very exciting, indeed! Congratulations! Wink

Cathy, I had to laugh at the link they have for Verzino...it must have been added a couple of years ago because I've had the newer website for AT LEAST that long, ha! I guess, I need to email whomever is in charge of keeping the links updated Shocked

Cool

Liz

#7: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 am
    ----
OMG Liz! I am so sorry! I did not see Verzino! Embarassed Forgive me please! Is San Vincenzo La Costa linked there?

#8: Re: I got kinda exited... Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:38 pm
    ----
I just found it as well. Nice. I guess it's only fair since they helped us get it online by allowing us to extract all the document! Smile

-> General Discussion Groups