Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Where is everyone?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Where is everyone? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:04 am
    ----
Yoo hoo - is anybody there?

Where is everyone? I've been on my own Crying or Very sad here almost all day ....

Everyone can't be on holiday (vacation) - can they?

BTW I'm having dreadful problems getting 'on line' on SKYPE. Everytime I manage to show as 'on line' it drops out after a minute or so.... It seems I can show-up as 'away' - so if anyone sees that - could you try calling me anyway -please?

#2: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 am
    ----
I am very busy at work. Lonely? I can give you something to translate on my lunch hour. It seems people from my family tree are famous, but it's all in Italian! Neutral Do you mind?

#3: Re: Where is everyone? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:50 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
I am very busy at work. Lonely? I can give you something to translate on my lunch hour. It seems people from my family tree are famous, but it's all in Italian! Neutral Do you mind?

'Course not....' Bring it on!

But I'm not lonely - YET! Crying or Very sad

#4: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:57 am
    ----
I am here too! I pop in every now and then throughout the day to see what's cooking!

#5: Re: Where is everyone? Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:03 pm
    ----
Quote::
I am here too! I pop in every now and then throughout the day to see what's cooking!

Same here Wink

It's almost WHAP WHAP FRIDAY!!!!!!

Liz Cool

#6: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:15 pm
    ----
Yes, and you know Whap Whap Friday kicks of my VACATION!!!
WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

#7: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:24 pm
    ----
Lucky you! Where are you going, Cathy? I have another month until my vacation.

#8: Re: Where is everyone? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:25 pm
    ----
Hi Carole
Just another week to go before you meet up with Debra!
I've been 'baby sitting' and trying to lose some weight before next week (Dr. appointment ) with little success, so I havent been sitting at the computer much.
Next week I should be back to normal again.
Emmy

ps meant to say I had a message come up on my screen saying that skype was having problems and that there was an error and would have to close down and I cant even get the contact list up now.

#9: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:30 pm
    ----
Miss Emmy! I have missed you! Very Happy

#10: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:33 pm
    ----
Poipu04 wrote:
Lucky you! Where are you going, Cathy? I have another month until my vacation.
It has been a year and 3 weeks since my last full week off. I am exhausted. I am not going out of town. But I will be resting, researching and I will be a tourist in my own town! Oh, and working on my resume!! Confused

#11: Re: Where is everyone? Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:39 pm
    ----
i just got my genographic DNA results and i'm using all my time trying to make sense of it!!!!!

#12: Re: Where is everyone? Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:47 pm
    ----
MauroMags wrote:
i just got my genographic DNA results and i'm using all my time trying to make sense of it!!!!!

That is SO cool, I can't wait till I have the funds to have mine analyzed.

I have decided when I do, I will play dumb and tell them I was adopted at birth (which is true, even though I did find my birthparents at 20) and see what they tell me.

Smile

#13: Re: Where is everyone? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:54 pm
    ----
MauroMags wrote:

WOW Mauro - really? What do they look like? Is it a written text report type thing or graphs? giornale

I'd love to have something like that done for myself - but knowing my luck it would probably site my distant ancestors in Outer Mongolia Rolling Eyes or the like!!!!

How did you go about getting it done and is it expensive? (Just tell me to 'butt out' if I'm being too nosy!!!!) peep

#14: Re: Where is everyone? Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:58 pm
    ----
I am interested too, Mauro! Fill us in, please!

#15: Re: Where is everyone? Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:14 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
MauroMags wrote:

WOW Mauro - really? What do they look like? Is it a written text report type thing or graphs? giornale

I'd love to have something like that done for myself - but knowing my luck it would probably site my distant ancestors in Outer Mongolia Rolling Eyes or the like!!!!

How did you go about getting it done and is it expensive? (Just tell me to 'butt out' if I'm being too nosy!!!!) peep

Also talk to Gina, she has had the most expensive and thorough DNA workup. ($600. I think she said it was) I want to do it sooo badly.

hate being poor....

Maybe I'll just shut down all my websites (which cost roughly 75$ a month) and save up for this.

Wink

-> General Discussion Groups