Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Italian Postage
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Italian Postage Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:05 am
    ----
Is there going to be someone offering Italian Postage Service now that we have lost our original source?

lilbees

#2: Re: Italian Postage Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:18 pm
    ----
At this time we really don't have anyone to replace this service that Carole was overseeing. Unless someone volunteers or I find someone willing to do it, we unfortunately will have to discontinue it. If you send me a pm of what you need I will see what, if anything I can do for you for now.

#3: Re: Italian Postage Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:02 pm
    ----
Maybe I can help you out.

#4: Re: Italian Postage Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm
    ----
Hey Ann, good to hear from you. I hope you can help. It was great to buy postage from Carol. She had a paypal account that she used which I paid through then she mailed the stamps to me minus the postage necessary to mail the letter.. Let me know if you can be of service.

That would be great. I usually bought a sheet of stamps. It cost me around 30.00 or 35.00 I think. I will have to dig for the information Carol sent me which had the information on the priority postage costs. She did a printout for me from the postal service in Italy.

lilbees

Thank you Nuccia for replying and I do appreciate you helping.

#5: Re: Italian Postage Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:25 am
    ----
I have Paypal so could do the same thing. Regular postage to North America is 85 cents but the tobacconists don't often have them and the Post Office didn't have any last time I was there. I'll have to see if I can order sheets of stamps from somewhere.

#6: Re: Italian Postage Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 am
    ----
Wow Ann, this is very nice of you. Thank you.

#7: Re: Italian Postage Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:52 am
    ----
Nuccia, thank you. We do have great people on this forum.

lilbees

-> General Discussion Groups