Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New records on Ancestry.com
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: New records on Ancestry.com Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am
    ----
Modena, Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939 (in Italian)

Agrigento, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1844-1911 (in Italian)

Caserta, Campania, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1862-1939 (in Italian)

#2: Re: New records on Ancestry.com Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 pm
    ----
Thanks for letting us know eleven. Smile

#3: Re: New records on Ancestry.com Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:00 am
    ----
I discontinued my subscription there since I was finished with the records that I needed. I will join again, if they get something else. I check there, tho..every few days, to see what was added. I knew these other towns were on their way. I dont know what is next tho.

They seem to be getting them out there pretty quickly. I am thrilled. I know how much this means to people. You are just overjoyed when they get your town.

#4: Re: New records on Ancestry.com Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 am
    ----
Appreciate the information. Would certainly like more from the Campania region. Communicating with the various comunes is difficult. Having even later records online would be a welcome change.

lilbees

#5: Re: New records on Ancestry.com Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 pm
    ----
I have 2 branches in that region. One, I completed..but, I would love to get back in, because I know I missed things. I dont have much hope for Paduli, Benevento because, the FHL only has records from 1865 back. It is my theory that both ancestry and the FHL copy at the provincial level..and if the province doesnt have them..we wont be seeing them any time soon. Thats what I think is the problem with my mothers Rionero records (potenza, which ancestry has all but this town). The FHL doesnt have paduli 1866-1910..so I dont think ancestry will have them either. It seems that ancestry is putting out records from 1866 and later.

-> General Discussion Groups