Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Gorgeous blonde-haired girl
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Gorgeous blonde-haired girl Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm
    ----
A tough looking group of bikers were riding when they saw a tall, gorgeous blonde-haired girl about to jump off a bridge so they stopped

The leader, a big burly man, gets off his bike and says, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit a suicide," she says tearfully...

The biker knew an opportunity when he saw one so he asked, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss? It'd wouldn't be right a pretty lady like you not to get farewell kiss...

The young girl turns around and gives him a long, deep, lingering kiss and a passionate embrace.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

#2: Re: Gorgeous blonde-haired girl Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:30 am
    ----
Wonderful!

#3: Re: Gorgeous blonde-haired girl Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 pm
    ----
OMG- that's too funny!

#4: Re: Gorgeous blonde-haired girl Author: JoeBLocation: Chicago Area PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm
    ----
Great punch line. Not expected.

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only